Monday 2 July 2007

Out!

Daily P/L: £66.08
Monthly P/L: £66.08

.
A good start to July has left me with a smile on my face - being on the right side of the p/l at the beginning of the month is always nice and as it puts me in the right frame of mind for the coming weeks.
.
England v West Indies (ODI)
Fair play to England, they're starting to look like a decent 50 over side! Shame they haven't quite got the Twenty20 format sussed just yet but there's no denying that if they continue to bowl like they did today they'll be taking some major scalps in the near future. Okay, I know the Windies aren't great but it still took a good effort from the England attack to knock them over and with the likes of Broad and Mascarenhas sure to learn from the experience things should only get better. From a trading point of view I was happy with the way I performed but I missed out on a big win by a matter of seconds. I was keen to get on England just after the Windies 2nd wicket fell but only managed to get £188 matched at 1.60 before Anderson took Samuels out on his next ball. The price crashed to 1.33 immediately and I had to settle for a smaller gain than I'd have liked. I'm not complaining though, these things happen and I'll settle for a profit of £66.08 on the match.
.
There's plenty of cricket to look forward to so it should be a busy week.
.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com