Thursday 6 September 2007

Beginning Of An Exciting Month

Since Last Post P/L: £241.45
Monthly P/L: £241.45
.
What a month we have ahead! The Rugby World Cup kicks off tomorrow and the Twenty 20 World Cup follows hot on it's heels on Tuesday. As my top two trading sports are Rugby and Cricket I'm keenly rubbing my magic lamp and wishing that September turns into a bonanza. I've booked a week off work too but my time can't all be spent watching the markets as my brother comes back from Australia for a 3 week holiday. He lives in Sydney and as I haven't seen him in 2 years neglecting the opportunity to have some drunken nights out maybe a step too far.
.
The debauchery is due to start in line with the opening ceremony so if I haven't got too much of a hangover then my next trading activity should be on Saturday. There's no rush though as fortunately I've already got the month off to a decent start through racking up a profit of £305.89 on Essex v Gloucestershire (a big win that I'm delighted about as it all happened within 25 minutes) and £88.03 on the 5th ODI between England and India. The loss of £152.47 on the Warwickshire v Lancashire game has been the only down point of the last few days but I've been able to forget about it pretty quickly with everything else going on.
.
As I predicted in this post back in June, I still feel confident that Australia will make at least the semi-finals in the Rugby World Cup, so I hope you got the 18.00 that was available at the time (their price is now 12.50). If, like me, you failed to take my advice then don't worry, the next 4 weeks should provide more than enough entertainment to make you happy.
.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com