Saturday 23 January 2010

Next LIVE Event


Thanks to everyone that attended my first event last night. I really enjoyed it but only time will tell if it will have an affect on my trading results. Obviously maintaining my profits comes first, but if I'm honest I think I'd have lost money on that game anyway - it just didn't fit the profile of the type of game that pays off. In fact I might have lost less last night due to the distraction of blogging at the same time!
.
I hope those of you who did follow my commentary had fun though. The idea is that it should add to the experience of following the event and if you can pick up any pointers along the way then great.
.
So, what's next? Well, with the NFL playoffs reaching it's peak it would be criminal not to cover at least one match so my next LIVE event will be........
.
NEW YORK JETS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
.
Prior to the start of the playoffs this is how I ranked the top 12 teams (Betfair odds at the time in brackets) :
.
1. New York Jets (48)
2. Green Bay Packers (22)
3. Cincinnati Bengals (44)
4. Baltimore Ravens (34)
5. San Diego Chargers (5.60)
6. New England Patriots (15.50)
7. Indianapolis Colts (4)
8. Philadelphia Eagles (32)
9. Minnesota Vikings (9.20)
10. Dallas Cowboys (13.50)
11. Arizona Cardinals (32)
12. New Orleans Saints (5.80)
.
Some surprising positions there like New Orleans & Cincinnati!
.
With the Jets the outsiders of the bunch I'm delighted they've got this far but can they go all the way?
.
Kick off is at 8pm on Sunday 24th January, but coverage will start on my blog from 7.45pm.
.
.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com