Thursday 19 July 2007

Going Green

Daily P/L: £102.98
Monthly P/L: £700.28
.
What a refreshing change - a full game of Twenty20 cricket without a dash of rain in sight and boy did it feel good. I can't help but think how unlucky we've been to have such poor weather recently or do you think these global warming campaigners have got a point? The potential for profit during the cricket season seems so good at the moment that I'm half tempted to ban the missus from buying hairspray :-)
.
Sussex v Yorkshire
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Hove is not an easy place to score runs. Sussex did an amazing job to post 193 from their twenty overs and Yorkshire were always going to be up against it. Light was fading fast and with Mushtaq and Saqlain the Sharks had the spinners to strangle the life out of the game. The first Yorkshire wicket fell quickly and from then on there was only going to be one winner. I managed to get on Sussex at 1.40 towards the end of their innings and rode their price down as the visitors fell away for me to net a profit of £102.98.
.
July is shaping up to be my best month yet but I must remember not to get greedy - small wins here and there between now and the end of the month and I'll be happy.
.
It's Nicola's (my Fiancee's) brother's wedding on Saturday so a couple of quiet trading days lay ahead. I may take a look at the British Open golf on Sunday but that'll depend on how bad the headache is.
.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com