Friday 6 July 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

Since Last Post P/L: £185.78
Monthly P/L: £471.16
.
With the British weather continuing to ruin all the Twenty20 cricket thank goodness for the Desert Classic Darts. The action started on Wednesday night and within a few minutes I'd racked up a nice green figure on the first match but I was a little worried about the liquidity so I decided to stop there and leave it a couple of days until the second round started. Tonight I decided to take another look and as there seemed to be a bit more money about I decided to get involved. After a few legs I soon remembered how volatile the darts markets can be but fortunately I called more decisions right than wrong which means that July is shaping up to be a very good month. I'm aware that things can turn around quickly though so I'll be trying to keep my feet on the ground.
.
I've listed a brief summary of my results over the last few days below.
.
Wade v Osborne
£72.55
.
Scholten v Beaton
£75.20
.
Newton v Jenkins
£1.59
.
Barneveld v Mardle
£36.49
.
Lewis v King
£3.13
.
As I'm ahead of where I thought I'd be I've decided to treat myself to a round of golf in the morning instead of trading the Australia v South Africa match. A wise decision? I'm not so sure, but it's important to break the routine now and again and have a break.
.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com