Sunday 30 March 2008

Mountain Climbing


Since Last Post P/L: £33.55
Monthly P/L: £150.50
.
There are two ways at looking at my progress over the last month - slow & steady if you're an optimist and shaky & inconsistent if you're a pessimist. Fortunately, I can normally find a way of shining a positive light on most situations and in this case my view is that although I may be walking slowly I'm still not walking backwards.
.
With life starting to settle down a bit I'm becoming more relaxed and as I'm a person who craves structure and routine this is most welcome. It's a been a challenging few weeks but there now seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel and I'm confident that April will help get my results back on track. It promises to be a busy month with plenty of trading action; the Masters @ Augusta, the start of the UK Domestic Cricket season, Indian Premier League Cricket and continued coverage of the Darts Premier League - surely this is my start to 2008?
.
Here's my results since my last post:
.
Darts
Jenkins v Wade : £7.04
Van Barneveld v Part : £16.99
Mardle v Manley : £41.25
Taylor v Jenkins : £35.85
.
Rugby Union
EDF - Leicester v Wasps : £186.83
.
Soccer
Man Utd v Liverpool : £16.16
.
Golf
WGC CA Championship : £135.41
.
Rugby Union has let me down this month and I'm not entirely sure why. I'm in the process of dissecting my approach to this market and maybe it's time for a little tinkering to the system? One thing is for sure, you can never sit still in this game.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/

Muxor said...

Hi Mark,

I enjoy reading your blog. Great stuff. Made me(and one friend) to start our own betting/trading blog. Would be great if you could add us to your betting blog list.
The adress is http://layyourself.blogspot.com

Muxor

Mark Iverson said...

Hi Muxor,

Nice blog!

Good luck and thanks for reading what I have to say ;-)

All the best,

Mark

Mark Iverson said...

Hi Muxor,

Sorry..forgot to say...link added!

Mark

www.stanjames.com