Sunday 18 February 2007

Rescue Mission

Daily P/L: £16.29
Monthly P/L: £95.85

After getting myself in a sticky situation yesterday, I had to try and turn things around today.

At 8.58am I made my first steps - I logged onto my laptop, accessed the Setanta Sports website and subscribed to a years access. It will cost me a total of £165 over the next 12 months but to trade the PGA Tour successfully I need access to television pictures. Even if they're slightly delayed, they help bring important information to my attention. I won't rely solely on Setanta though, as I'll still continue to use Tourcast and hopefully the combination of them both will ensure I make some sort of profit throughout the year. The good news is that the access to Setanta paid off immediately for me today. I was able to reduce the large red I'd accumulated on the Nissan Open to a very manageable small red, and this in itself has paid the access fee for the month.

This was the second bit of success I had today as I also traded the Wasps v Sale rugby match and made a profit . If it wasn't for rugby I'd really be struggling, so I have to hope that my darts and cricket form pick up - I don't want to be a one trick pony!

I'm going to Sweden on business during the week but I'll be back for the Premier League darts on Thursday.


No comments:

www.stanjames.com