Saturday 8 December 2007

A Beautiful Day

.
Daily P/L: £501.76
Monthly P/L: £591.65
.
Listen to this song whilst you read this post if you want to 'blog' interactively :-)
.
It's not often that I don't look forward to trading but as it was my works Christmas party last night today fell into that category.
.
As to be expected, I drunk way too much, crashed out as soon as I got home and woke up like a bear with a sore head so it takes little to imagine how unenthusiastic I was about sitting in front of a computer for a few hours.....but .....with hindsight I'm glad I did! The warm tired feeling was with me all day and on more than one occasion my bed started calling me but I resisted the temptation and instead glued myself to the office chair for the afternoons Heineken Cup match-ups and it turned into one of those days where everything went right. Every click of the mouse seemed to channel my thoughts to the TV and as if by magic the players responded - it was so ridiculous at times it seemed even the referee was in on 'the action'! Derren Brown watch out...
.
Here's my trading summary:
.
Clermont v Wasps : £216.36
Leicester v Toulouse : £234.32
Llanelli Scarlets v Munster : £51.08
.
So, after a couple of hours 'work' I can now report a great gain for the day and a healthy monthly P&L, which as long as I don't get too carried away should put me in a strong position for the rest of December. Tomorrow, there's some more Rugby Union and NFL so there's an opportunity for me to make this a very memorable weekend - Have I ever mentioned that I love Betfair!?!
.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com