Sunday 9 December 2007

King Calzaghe


Daily P/L: £43.16
Monthly P/L: £634.81

.
The man went and did it and yet again I failed to follow my own advice! You may remember that in this post I mentioned that following Joe's demolition of the Viking Warrior, Mikkel Kessler, his odds to win the Sports Personality of the Year award were still a very tempting 23's on Betfair. Yet again though, I decided that my punting days were behind me so I let the opportunity pass me by. Skip forward a month and what does the champ go an do? He romps home by 50,000 votes! I suppose that's the way things go and it's my own fault for not having the courage of my convictions but the worse bit was that even after Hatton's convincing defeat to Mayweather he was still available at 14's yesterday afternoon :-(
.
Well, you can't win them all so I'll have to console myself with a steady gain for the day. It was a mixed bag of results and despite taking an early set back in the game between Glasgow and Biarritz, I was able to claw my way back. It just goes to show that by keeping your losses small you have every chance of making them back on the next event you trade.
.
My trading results for today were:
.
Rugby Union
Glasgow v Biarritz : £74.06
Stade Francais v Cardiff Blues : £86.66
.
NFL
NY Giants @ Philadelphia : £30.56
.
On a completely different topic I've been highly amused recently by something a friend brought to my attention on YouTube - what would Star Wars have been like if the cast had been Welsh? Find out by viewing this but beware, the language is shocking but the sketch is very funny!
.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com