Friday 9 March 2007

Keeping It Moving

Since Last Post P/L: £20.66
Monthly P/L: £42.89

The soccer strategy wasn't a complete success on Tuesday but it wasn't a complete disaster either. I ended up recording a small loss but as I used double the stake sizes compared to Monday it looked a little bit worse than it was. If you watched the Liverpool v Barcelona game you'll know that it wasn't the greatest spectacle and as the 90 minutes only produced one goal my trading opportunities were limited. Despite this, I'm confident that soccer may still have a future in my portfolio.

On Thursday night it was back to my beloved Premier League Darts. After a slow start, I ended up making a decent profit in the last game between Terry Jenkins and Colin Lloyd. Jenkins has a big future and is the real deal. I've been hugely impressed by him over the last few weeks and I don't think he'll be a flash in the pan - he's not far behind the likes of Taylor and Barneveld and he'll always give them a game. I have to feel sorry for Colin Lloyd though. His averages throughout the tournament would normally have won most matches but he just doesn't seem to be getting the rub of the green. This was typified by his very unlucky effort at a 9 darter, where he fell only an inch away from the perfect leg.


1 comment:

STST said...

Hi Mark,

Hope your doing well. I've been following your progress and a couple of others too. I've recently started my own blog and I've added your link to my site @ http://smalltimesportstrading.blogspot.com I wonder if you could contact me on my e-mail there as I was after some advice on managing the blog.

Thanks in advance,

Gareth

www.stanjames.com