Monday 5 March 2007

Please Forgive Me, I Have Sinned

Daily P/L: £13.95
Monthly P/L: £22.23

I feel extremely guilty but very satisfied. I traded a soccer match for the first time since my January setback and even though I swore I'd never do it again, right now I'm glad I did.

Why did I do it? Quite simply, I was having one of those anxious moments where I felt that my Golf money pit had hit the rocks and I needed another way of ensuring a steady income. Soccer ticks all the boxes in this regard as there's loads of it on TV and the liquidity is fantastic - there's plenty of money to be made if you get the right strategy. Up until now though this has been my problem. No matter how hard I've tried I've been unable to crack trading soccer. So tonight I took a long hard look at the markets and I think I may have spotted something. I tried to put this 'new way' into practice by trading the Preston v Southampton game with very small stakes. I escaped a £13 profit so I'm very happy and full of optimism.

However, I'm not going to get too excited just yet and plan to trade the Liverpool v Barcelona match tomorrow to see if my new strategy holds up.


No comments:

www.stanjames.com