Thursday 29 March 2007

Beyond Expectations

Daily P/L: £38.08
Monthly P/L: £519.03

My day job has meant a lot more time has been spent recently doing the hard stuff but it doesn't seem to have affected my trading. A decent win tonight has turned March into a very profitable month for me. My trading bank has grown 44% in the last 30 days and since the 1st January I've made £1126.63 after deducting commission. I think most people would regard this as a decent part time income but for me the next 3 months hold the answers to quite a few questions - can I make an income when the rugby and darts come to an end? Can I make cricket pay? Will I come unstuck when I start trading tennis? All these questions are running through my head but I'm confident in my ability and hope there's plenty of good times to come.

If I'm totally honest, tonight I was fortunate to get away with any type of profit. I'm very tired recently but the temptation to trade the darts was too much for me to pass up.


Barneveld v Lloyd
I got into a very strong position in this match within the first few legs but got greedy and only ended up with a green screen after putting a few too many eggs in the Colin Lloyd basket. Never mind - it paid off but I've got to be careful - I made a profit of £29.55 on this match.

Jenkins v Scholten
By the time this one started I was half a sleep (I don't recommend trading in this state as watching the action is quite important in this game). Before I nodded off I settled for a profit of £8.53 and I still haven't got a clue who went onto win.

As I'm writing this, I've just realised that April doesn't start until Sunday so the rugby on Saturday offers me the opportunity to make March an even better month.

.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com