Thursday 18 January 2007

Bad Balls

Daily P/L: £105.23
Monthly P/L: £30.41

Okay, I've taken a bashing today but it's not the end of the world.

My previous results show that I'm absolutely terrible at trading soccer but I'd got to a crossroads whereby I had to find out whether I could make it pay.

The answer from today's profit & loss is an overwhelming "NO!"

Hibernian and Aberdeen are not my favourite teams right now but I only have myself to blame.

Even though this is a real kick in the teeth and it's a larger loss than I would have liked, I feel a huge sense of relief that I will never look at soccer market again. Up until now I've always felt like I was missing out - that everyman and his dog was making a fortune from over/unders but I wasn't. Well, I don't care anymore as I'll just stick to the sports I know and make the small gains that make up my monthly profits.

The good news is, I'm still in profit for the month - I knew this was the case before I got myself in this mess so I'll just take this as an expensive lession.

The weekend has plenty of rugby action and the NFL playoffs are still taking place so there's enough to be positive about. Writing this blog is also helping me put on a brave face!

No comments:

www.stanjames.com