Friday 19 January 2007

What A Difference A Day Makes

Daily P/L: £44.36
Monthly P/L: £74.77

I now feel a huge sense of relief. My gain today came from trading on the Gloucester v Leinster Heineken Cup game and I'm just so happy to get back to making money from what I know following my latest fling with soccer.

I let myself down yesterday by looking for opportunities that didn't exist and for chasing my losses. I've been around the block long enough to know these are cardinal sins and have given myself a big slap on the wrists. I've already informed the Fiance that if she ever sees me with soccer on the box and the computer on my lap again to thump me in the ribs.

It's a good start to the weekend but there's alot more sport to come. I've further studied the way I trade rugby today and have come up with a few tweaks - the early signs look good but I'm not going to get carried away just yet. There are more games tomorrow so if things go well I'll be able to divulge more when I report back in my next post.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com