Monday 1 January 2007

Unbelievable

Daily P/L: £18.31
Monthly P/L: £18.31

I've just finished watching (and trading) the PDC Darts final and I don't think I've ever seen a match like it. Barneveld was fantastic and deserves his victory but it just goes to show that you really have to be top drawer to get anywhere near Taylor let alone beat him.

I was a little apprehensive before the match as I knew both players were capable of throwing out-of-the-ordinary darts and if I wasn't careful I'd come unstuck so for the first few sets I was very cautious. Taylor looked like he was going to stroll it and was trading at 1.09 going into the 4th set but I had a feeling Barney would come back and make a game of it.

I ended up making my gain at the beginning of the Dutchmans assault before quickly deciding to call it a day - it was becoming obvious that anything could happen as my Bet Angel software started flashing more than the Christmas Tree.

So 2007 is off to a decent start. My target for this month is to make a modest profit of £255 so just under £237 to go. With the BDO Darts starting next week I hope my good run with the oche will continue but I'll be sticking to trading on the less reliable players. The NFL has reached the playoff stage so that will also be my focus for the next week. I'll post more about that over the next few days.

No comments:

www.stanjames.com